Opened in 1926, Legion Field is one of the most historic venues in college football. Currently home to the UAB Blazers, Legion Field has hosted some of college football’s greatest games. Inaddition to hosting the Iron Bowl (1948-1988) between Auburn and Alabama and the SEC Championship Game (1992 & 1993), Legion Field has hosted Olympic soccer (1996), as well as numerous concerts including the Rolling Stones, U2, and Pink Floyd.
Location: 400 Graymont Avenue West-Birmingham, Alabama
Phone: (205) 254-2391
First Aid: Gate 7A
Lost and Found: Items should be brought to the Legion Field Office at Gate 7. For inquires contact the Legion Field office during normal business hours at (205) 254-2391.
Ticket Office: Gate 7
Will Call: Gate 7
Media Will Call: Gate 5B
ATM: Gate 7
Seating Chart: Legion Field Seating Chart (.PDF format)
Parking Map: Legion Field Parking Map
Playing Surface: SureTurf
Stadium Security: Event Operations Group
Entry: Fans may enter any gate. Everyone regardless of age must have a ticket.
Re-entry: No re-entry is allowed at any gate. If you leave the stadium for any reason you must have an unused ticket for re-entry.
Alcohol Sales: All sales require picture identification. Sales will be discontinued at the end of the third quarter.
The following is a list of prohibited items:
- Video cameras
- Still cameras with detachable lens (SRL-type)
- Large bags, backpacks, etc.
- Recording devices
- Artificial noisemakers
- Outside food and beverage
- Food and beverage containers, bottles, cans, coolers, etc.
- Laser pointers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Controlled substances
- Weapons of any kind
- Pets (except service animals)
Please note that Legion Field now has a clear bag policy. View the Clear Bag Policy
The following items WILL be allowed inside Legion Field on game day:
- Cell phones
- Seat cushions/chairbacks (no larger than one seat)
The following actions are prohibited:
- Smoking, Legion Field is a nonsmoking facility
- Standing or sitting in walkways, aisles, or on the ramps
- Disorderly conduct including: fighting, use of profanity, intoxication, throwing objects
Such actions may warrant ejection from the facility or arrest.