PARKING AND TAILGATING
General Parking: The public lots will open at 7:00 a.m. on game day. General parking is $20. Tailgating is allowed around your vehicle, however, fans taking up an adjacent space or setting up a tent will be charged an additional $20. Fans wishing to park prior to 7:00 a.m. on game day must enter through Lot M (off 8th Avenue West).
RV Parking: The Legion Field parking lots will open for RV's at 7:00 a.m. on Friday, December 22nd. All RV's should enter through Lot M (off 8th Avenue West). RV parking is $25/day.
Hoover RV Park: RV Parking is also available at the Hoover RV Park. Located just 20 minutes from Legion Field, the Hoover RV Park features numerous amenities, including sewer and sanitation connections. Free shuttle transportation will be provided to and from the game for guests of the Hoover RV Park. Reservations can be made at www.hoovermetcomplex.com or contact Guy Carney directly at 205-739-7363. Use Promo code “Birmingham Bowl Special” to receive a $100 discount with a 4 day, 3 night stay. To reserve shuttle space email email@example.com
Bus Parking: Bus parking is $25 (cash only). Please enter the "Bus Lot" via 6th Avenue West located on the east side of Legion Field.
Accessible Parking: There are several parking lots available for persons with disabilities including numerous spaces in Lot F (off Graymont Avenue). For more information please contact Legion Field at (205) 254-2391.
Download the Parking Map (PDF Format)
Parking Lot Policies:
- All vehicles subject to search
- Disorderly behavior will not be tolerated
- Tailgating in Legion Field parking lots is permitted, however patrons may not infringe on another patron's area and rows must be keep clear.
In order to accommodate as many fans as possible in Legion Field parking lots, parking attendants have been instructed to park vehicles as close as possible in an orderly and safe manner. Parking attendants are also required to keep a fire lane between parking rows.
Please pay the parking cashier upon entering the Legion Field parking lots, do not pay the parking attendants.
Below are basic policies regarding tailgating in the Legion Field Parking lots:
- If you wish to tailgate in a surrounding parking space, you will be required to purchase one or more additional parking spaces depending on the number of spaces that will be used to accommodate your needs.
- The charge for additional space for tailgating, tents, etc. is $20 per space. You should notify the parking cashier (the person at the gate where you enter the Legion Field parking lot) that you wish to purchase additional tailgating space. The parking cashier will provide you with additional parking tickets to show how many spaces you have paid for. DO NOT PAY THE PARKING ATTENDANTS. Notify and pay the parking cashier upon entering the lot.
- When you are directed to the parking area, show the parking attendants your additional tickets so that the proper amount of space will be allocated to you.
- Due to heightened security measures, tailgating on the tarmac surrounding the stadium is prohibited.
- For groups needing special accommodations, please contact the Legion Field office prior to December 21, 2014.
- Please direct all additional Legion Field tailgating and parking questions to the Legion Field office during normal business hours.
- Legion Field Office (205) 254-2391.